As a traditional industry, refrigeration is not only for high-end medical markets, such as the storage of medicines, blood and vaccines, but also for mid- and low-end sectors, such as meat, fruit and vegetable storage. We have developed motor fans for the refrigeration industry, gaining extensive application experience over more than a decade, with our external rotor motor powered axial fans being highly regarded in the market. Airflow external rotor motor powered fans, developed for refrigeration, have the following features:
1. High-precision dynamic balancing process, and quality anti-deformation design of the blade, ensures fans run reliably for long periods, even under icing conditions;
2. The unique process for rotor shaft insertion, and precise machining process of stator and rotor, gives process accuracy to the assembled fan. Whether installed horizontally, or vertically, the coaxiality of the magnetic field in the motor is ensured, thereby extending product service life;
3. Varied materials for different conditions, with environmental-friendly and reliable surface treatments, improve anti-corrosion performance for the assembled fan, effectively preventing food and medicine being contaminated by product corrosion.
4. The range of the fan is improved by professional aerodynamic development and design.
5. AC and EC products are available for customer applications.