Railways are a safe land transport system when compared to other forms of transport. Railway transport is capable of high levels of passenger and cargo utilization and energy efficiency, but is often less flexible and more capital-intensive than road transport, when lower traffic levels are considered. The advantages of using Airflow external rotor motor powered fans for ventilation systems:
1. Compact structure, less space used when compared with traditional fans;
2. Low noise, stable performance, small vibration and high reliability;
3. High efficiency, low power consumption;
4. Tapped speed regulation (AC) and stepless speed regulation (EC) are available for applications;
5. Customized design available, based on through flow of customer’s equipment.