FFU is shorted for Fan Filter Unit, it is an air cleaning equipment to supply purified air to different areas, especially the clean room for manufacturing semiconductor. Generally speaking, complete fan clean units consist of pre filter, HEPA filter or ULPA filter and internally controllable fan air distribution. For a large clean room, the number of FFU can be installed hundreds to thousands sets. The advantages of using Airflow external rotor motor powered fans for ventilation systems:
1. Compact structure, less space used when compared with traditional fans;
2. Low noise, stable performance, small vibration and high reliability;
3. High efficiency, low power consumption;
4. Tapped speed regulation (AC) and stepless speed regulation (EC) are available for applications;
5. Customized design available, based on through flow of customer’s equipment.