As a key part of infrastructure, the data center is a basic component of economic development, as well as being an effective carrier for 5G communications, internet, and cloud computing. When operating a data center, about 15% of electricity is used by the air conditioners and fans of the computer room. The advantages of using Airflow external rotor motor powered fans for data centers:
1. Compact structure, less space used when compared with traditional fans;
2. Low noise, stable performance, small vibration and high reliability;
3. High efficiency, low power consumption;
4. Tapped speed regulation (AC) and stepless speed regulation (EC) are available for applications;
5. Customized design available, based on through flow of customer’s equipment.