Biosafety cabinets, also known as biological safety cabinets, are enclosed, ventilated laboratory workspace areas designed to protect the user and surrounding environment from pathogens. All exhaust air is HEPA filtered to remove hazardous agents such as viruses and bacteria. The advantages of using Airflow external rotor motor powered fans for ventilation systems:
1. Compact structure, less space used when compared with traditional fans;
2. Low noise, stable performance, small vibration and high reliability;
3. High efficiency, low power consumption;
4. Tapped speed regulation (AC) and stepless speed regulation (EC) are available for applications;
5. Customized design available, based on through flow of customer’s equipment.